Thursday, April 4, 2013

Meet Me Here

Two things: I'm ready to say it on this trusty blog of mine. I'm going to write about it anyway, no matter what, so I may as well tell you and humbly ask for prayer. Lots of it. I am pregnant. 8 weeks, 3 days. I am thankful. I am terrified. I am considered extremely high risk. There are NO guarantees. I cannot run, I cannot be intimate with my husband (poor thing), I cannot do a lot. It will be worth it if this works. I have had two sonograms, plus two regular appointments. We have a heartbeat. 136 a minute. I am taking this day by day. I wanted to wait for 12 weeks to mention this, but I need your prayers. I am not so proud that I cannot admit that. I am so afraid of history repeating itself, yet again. Pray for this miracle? Pray LIFE and HEALTH and STRENGTH for this child? I am due 11/11/13.

Thank you.

Secondly, I am working on getting a new blog! With my own domain, everything! Stay tuned :)


I wanted to share my prayer from this morning.
It's raw, it's by no means pretty, but it's my prayer. Pray it with me?

Father, thank you for this Thursday. Thank you for another day pregnant with this child. Thank you for another day to trust you. Often I am afraid. Afraid this won't work. Afraid of germs or chemicals or SOMETHING harming this unborn child. A lot of the time I simply want to cry because the thought of another broken heart is so overwhelming. Father, meet me here. Show me that YOU. ARE. GOOD! That your plans are good. That I can trust you. I am frozen in place most days. Afraid to eat the wrong thing or breathe the wrong air or sleep in the wrong position. Father, I place this at your feet. Every cramp that makes me bolt to the bathroom to check for blood. Every uncomfortable twinge that makes me fear the worst. Father meet me here. Thank you for life. Thank you for miracles.

Amen


                     ( I found those little garden decorations at the dollar store last night. Made me smile  :)

6 comments:

Allie said...

Angela, I'm praying for you right now, and will continue to pray!!

agable said...

I really appreciate that, Allie! Thank you.

Erin said...

Angela,
I am praying for you. If you need anything let me know.

Michelle Guzman said...

Praying for you. :) :) :)

Unknown said...

The Holy Spirit constantly brings you and your family to mind. Praying for you always!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!!! Congratulations! Be happy! God has a plan!