This post will be vague. I apologize. I have to be vague, I'll explain why when I can.
Sometimes the scariest thing is when you get what you pray for. When God says "I've heard you, I want to bless you, trust me here".
You feel excited beyond belief, yet terrified that you will MESS.THIS. UP. Terrified that history will repeat itself. Trust? Oh, that's where it gets hard.
God's answered one of my biggest prayers. I keep quiet for the most part because I feel frozen in place. Afraid that if I move, if I speak, I will lose this.
The world seems so much scarier and bigger because I have so much more to lose now.
I'm taking this one day at a time. That's been my motto the last 7 weeks. One day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time.
I am not in control.
I never was.
All I can do is give thanks, realize that what's mine is ultimately his, and hold on tight for this scary, wonderful answered prayer.
One day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment