For five years I have been praying for answers. Praying to find a reason why my body doesn't work right. A reason why I have had numerous miscarriages and infertility. I believe that knowledge is power, and one of the most frustrating things about the past five years is just not knowing why I have had so many complications.
Last week, I got an answer.
It felt like Christmas morning.
My body can't process gluten. It's an immune system issue. Eating gluten makes me sick. And sick doesn't fair well when trying to have a baby.
I had no idea.
I want to kick myself for not knowing this earlier.
But I also don't want to waste time dwelling on the what ifs.
I have an answer!
I've been gluten free for a week now. It was really hard for the first four days. I felt dizzy, weak, and irritable.
But now I've gotten into a rhythm, and it's really not so bad.
It's just gluten.
It's not thousands of dollars on IUIs, or exploratory procedures. It's just changing the way I eat.
Goodness gracious I am thankful.
More to come.
1 comment:
Praise God you have answers! We have been g/f- wheat free for 3 years now. I have a ton of recipes if you would like any of them.
Post a Comment