Saturday morning, 6am
L: Momma! Momma! Wake up!
Me: What? What's wrong?
L: Momma, you rock.
Last night, out on a walk:
L: Oh no, Momma! Oh no!
Me: What is it? What's wrong?
L: The moon, Momma, the moon! Where did it go?
Me: Oh, it's okay, it's just a cloudy evening, so it's not out tonight.
L, to Ben: Daddy! Daddy! The moon! It's just....gone!
Ben: Oh, it's okay buddy, it's just behind the clouds.
Repeat above conversation for an hour or two.
This afternoon, talking about a baby we saw today.
Me: Did you see the baby girl Momma was holding today?
L: Yeah, Momma.
Me: Did you think she was sweet?
L: You're MY Momma.
Me: Yes, very true. Did you like the baby?
L: Hmm......
He makes me laugh :)
3 comments:
I have this little notebook where I would write these things down. It was such a treasure to go back over them when they were older!
This is the sweetest age! Your boy is the cutest!
@Mrs: I want to read some of those! :)
Love their conversations at this age!
Post a Comment