Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday

Thankful for much. My goal was to post one thing everyday that I am thankful for, but life has been getting in the way. And that's a good thing. 

~I'm thankful everytime my sweet boy calls me Momma. Which is probably about 100 times a day. It's such a sweet sound to my ears. 

~I'm thankful that when Ben comes home from work every evening, he's genuinely happy to see us. 

~I'm thankful for some wonderful friends. Today specifically, I am thankful for my little mommy and me group. When we moved away from Orlando, I was so nervous about making new friends. But Jessica, Lenka, Monica, Ali, and Tori have become like family. Now we live about 30 miles from them too, but it's worth a drive in the country to visit with them. 

~I'm thankful for money to pay the mortgage. I don't take this for granted, not for one second. I am so grateful to have a home. It's nowhere near perfect, but we love it, and memories are being made here. 

~I am thankful for food. Last night I bought a weeks worth of groceries. It was so nice to wake up this morning to a refrigerator full of food. What a blessing. 

~I am thankful that next week is Thanksgiving. As my mom is going through a divorce right now, Ben and I decided we should offer our home for Thanksgiving. I am excited to get to cook for everyone. 

~I am thankful for exercise. I know I have said it before, but I really love it. I don't care how sweaty I get, there's just nothing like the way I feel after a run. 

Happy Friday, loves. What are YOU thankful for today?

No comments: