Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Nine

Today I am thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home momma. I absolutely love this job. It's ongoing, never ending, and I love every second of it. Before I became a momma I was blessed to have jobs working with children. They were wonderful learning opportunities for me. But nothing compares to getting to be with my son, twenty four hours a day. We read, we play, we sing, we do crafts, we go to parks, and we love it. This wouldn't be possible without such a diligent husband, so again I am thankful for Ben, too. I do not take this privilege for granted at all. Many mommas do not get to stay home with their little ones, and I know I am just really blessed to be able to do so. It's a gift. I am thankful. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are just too cute!