Feeling extra thankful lately. It's true, the more I seek out things to be thankful for, the more I notice that I can always find things in which to rejoice over. I am very thankful for my husband. A lot of the time I take for granted how diligent he is with work. He drives over an hour every day, to a job that's very physically demanding of him. He comes home tired, weary. But he goes. Every day, he provides for his family. And that, my friends, blesses me. Because of Ben, I get to have my dream job, being a stay at home mom to my son and my baby on the way. I am so thankful. The thought of having to take my babies to day care every day breaks my heart. Every day I wake up smiling. Even if it's been a rough night, even if I don't feel well. Because I am living my dream. I have started doing daily lessons with L. So much fun! We check out stories from the library to read, and now he is beyond board books. We've moved on to real stories. We read, we color, we play, we dress up, we are living toddler years to the fullest. And I love it.
My heart seems to grow every day. So thankful.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment