Dear friends,
I just feel the need to say once again how incredibly blessed I feel this week to have so many of you lifting my family up in prayer. I am feeling such peace in the middle of this storm, and it's because of all of you. I did not expect to feel anything but sorrow, and yet I feel overwhelmingly loved and lifted up. I wish I could hug each of you personally and tell you how you have been a rock for me this week. Check out what my dear friend Jessica wrote for me on her blog. This is just a sample of the many, many individuals that have gone above and beyond for us this week. For you I am grateful. I pray that you can experience the same peace that I am right now.
Have a beautiful day.
2 comments:
Praying for you everyday! And hoping you find peace! Love you!
Love your blog..and your FAITH in God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless you
Prayers for you!
Holly
Post a Comment