Good morning, friends! I am very, very happy to announce that on or around May 9th, 2012, a new little blessing will be joining our family! I am 8 weeks along and so very thankful for this gift from above. I am shocked, and so very in awe of how God made this little miracle. We got to hear the heartbeat today, and see our little one up on the screen. I love this precious gift already!
Thank you everyone for praying for us! Having a family is the biggest desire of my heart, and boy, does my God deliver! SO thankful. SO excited to see what God is going to do here :)
Have a blessed day, friends!


4 comments:
We are so happy for you and your family! Logan is going to be such an awesome big brother!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
God is good!
Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing!
Beth Anne
Congratulations, Angela! :)
Post a Comment