Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It seems like we move a lot. Since B and I got married back in 2005, we have lived in 4 different homes. Certain aspects of moving are quite exciting. It's a chance to evaluate just how much stuff you need, and how much you could probably do without. When we moved last year, I had a 5 month old that didn't really care about all of the packing nonsense. This year, he's a bit more into the process:

He loves to help his momma :)

I still don't know when the moving date is, because the whole closing process is out of my control. I am quite excited to move onto this new stage of life, though! 

Happy Tuesday, friends.

2 comments:

Foxy said...

I can't imagine moving w/a baby! I think I would have to hire someone to watch her so I could get everything down and keep out of the way! Sure does look like he is having fun though! :)

Unknown said...

Ty and I want to help you guys move when the time comes. After you're all settled, we'll definitely have to take a FroYo break!