Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

It's March. Already. Wow. 
This month, I turn 26, my baby turns 1, and life continues to surprise me. This time last year, I was thirty pounds heavier, with severe heartburn and the need to pee every five minutes. Oh wait, that didn't go away:/
Some things I have learned since last March include, but are not limited to the following:
~ There is nothing in the world like the love a mother has for her child. It is all encompassing, powerful, and continues to grow every day. 
~ Sometimes people you least expect to be there for you are the exact ones God places in your path to help you in your time of need. 
~Once you have one baby, you immediately want two more. If only things didn't cost money :(
~It's incredibly difficult to trust God in every area. Once you get there, you know it's worth it. 
~Sometimes when family can't be there for you, God gives you the best of friends who rise to the occasion. 
~People may disappoint you, but God is sheer beauty, always present, never failing. 

I've learned much more, but I'll save it for another time. 
Have a beautiful month, friends.


No comments: