So, we may or may not be moving on Saturday. I don't really want to get into specifics online, but let's just say that due to some sketchy maintenance workers and other issues, we are out a lot of money and the house we have already put a big deposit down for is not ready to be lived in. While I don't like living in apartments, the one thing I will say is that they are a little less of a hassle than houses are. Deposits aren't nearly as steep, you can usually trust that things will be done the right way, and you don't have to shoulder as much of the burden when something goes awry. Poor Ben is so stressed about all of this. He just wanted us to have a nice home to live in, yet things keep going wrong. He is trying to stay positive. I heard him talking to Logan last night. He said "Boy, I can be having the worst day, but coming home to you makes me so happy that nothing else matters anymore". Melt my heart. Thank you God for our little Logan, our ray of sunshine.
In other news, we got a call last night from Jeff. Looks like I am getting another nephew in January! It's a boy for the Taylor's. Another cousin for Logan. The parents to be are very excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment