This is a special day. Today is July 20th. Exactly one year ago, I found out I was pregnant with little Logan. What a scary, happy, exciting day that was. Looking back, all I can do is cry out my thanks to God for blessing me with my sweetheart boy. I had given up hope that I could even have a child. I felt funny for a week before I found out, so I prayed every night for God to give me a sign. I was too emotionally spent to take another test. A year later, he is in my arms, fighting off an earache and runny nose and still as charming as ever. Through Logan, God has revealed to me that miracles DO still happen. My faith is restored.
This is us on the day we found out. How scared, yet excited I was! Ben was mostly scared, I think :)
Our boy, one year after our news. Oh, happy day!

2 comments:
:D :D :D
I just went back and read the email you sent me a year minus one day ago. :) Happy times!
So so so so SO wonderful! Love that picture of him :) I hope I can meet him someday soon!
Post a Comment