Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday!

I will start out with an outtake from our photo session yesterday:
Just Mama and Logan, chillaxin on the slide :)

Now I will tell you ten things that are great about the upcoming week:

1. My Dad has an INTERVIEW! Tears form just from typing this! Please, please pray that this goes well for him and he gets this job. His interview is next Wednesday.

2. Ben brought home Krispie Kreme donuts from work. Maybe this is not great. I am trying hard to stop the sugar cravings. No luck yet.

3. Logan only has two more days on these gross antibiotics. Woohoo!

4. My older brother turns 29 on Sunday!

5. It's almost August, and that means only one month left in our apartment. I hope people will come see us in our new home. I promise to feed you lunch! And Ben will probably force you to go fishing...sorry about that :)

6. We are leaving for Destin in 14 days! Our first road trip with a baby. I hope he does well during the wedding. I'm a little nervous, actually...

7. Mrs. has so kindly offered to accompany me to my doctor's appointment next month. I shall buy her some donuts...that is, if she likes donuts.

8. I've got my coffee right here with me. So thankful for that. Sometimes it's the little things.

9. This picture:

Yep. Nothing makes me happier than looking at this little face. So thankful.

10. It's Friday! That in itself is reason to celebrate :)

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I cannot get over how ADORABLE he is!! I want to meet him so badly!

Unknown said...

Hey! I miss you!