I usually don't do these kind of blogs, but today I want everyone to know how thankful I am for my husband. If you know us at all, you know that we aren't mushy or sentimental towards each other, that's just not our style. But I have to say how thankful I am for him. He gets up each morning at the crack of dawn, drives 60 plus miles, works a ten hour day, then drives home. He always has smiles for Logan as soon as he walks in the door. He doesn't ask for much at all, just the occasional trip to Subway and some fishing tackle every so often. He's a wonderful husband, a wonderful father, and my best friend. I sometimes take him for granted, but I shouldn't. He has shown me that there are good guys out there in the world.
I love you, babe!
1 comment:
<3 this picture and this post :)
Post a Comment