I'm sorry that I keep posting things and then deleting them. I have a bad habit of blogging when I shouldn't. I delete these kinds of posts, but I forget that some people can still see them after the fact due to google reader.
Yesterday was just a really bad day. We've all had them. Whenever something bad happens, I worry about Logan first and foremost. Before I became a mom, the world was not so scary. I usually only had to worry about Ben and myself. Now I have a beautiful little human, and I worry about him as well.
I have decided that today is going to be a wonderful, awesome day. We have to go do a million things, Logan's check up being one of them (eek) but it will all be alright. We're all healthy, we're all happy, and that's great. No more stress. There isn't enough chocolate in the world.
You guys are wonderful.
Just think, it's almost Friday. Yes.
1 comment:
Hey, yesterday was a bad day for me, too.
Let's chat on Friday. :)
Miss you.
Post a Comment