Time for Angela's daily update. I apologize if these posts seem a little redundant. They are really just a simple way for me to get out all of my thoughts.
I woke up at 4 again this morning, hungry as ever. I don't know what it is about the 4 o'clock hour. I groggily got up and ate a banana. Hey, at least it wasn't raisin bran this time.
Ben went in to hand in his official application for the Daytona job this morning. They snatched him away for a quick interview, and now he has a second interview in Daytona early next week. My head is spinning! I am so proud of my husband for getting these opportunities so quickly, but I feel like this is all happening so fast! I am finally to the point where I can say "Okay, God, if Daytona is where we need to be, I'm okay with it". I am not ecstatic about it, but, I guess I can learn to like it. Ben has promised me that we don't have to move until after I give birth. I have no idea what a new job will do to our insurance or anything of the sort, so I am as confused as ever. I did go online and look at some real estate, and it looks like we could afford to buy a house near the ocean, which Ben (and probably Logan :) would love. The good thing about Daytona is that I could still see my Orlando loved ones with just an hour or so commute. The bad thing is it's still Daytona...lol
It's funny, I did say back at the beginning of the year that one of my goals this year was to buy a house. I just didn't think THIS is how it would come to fruition.
Stay tuned, friends.......
4 comments:
Hey, your blog IS called "Thoughts!" ;) Thanks for keeping us updated.
Always interesting how God works things out in ways we never expect. The good part is that His plan is ALWAYS better than what we expected and also for our GOOD.
Love you!
Invitations going out this coming week!
Augh! I'm excited about the invitations. So fun!
Love you too!
Praying for job situation!
Too weird about early am cravings. Perhaps some crackers next to the bed? That is, if the munching won't wake Ben!
Post a Comment