Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Complete Trust

Well, I really did think that the economy was starting to improve. I watch the news every day, and from what I've been hearing, things are starting to turn around. I guess things have just hit us a little later than others. 
I know that lately, it seems like all I write about is asking for prayer, specifically with regards to health and finances. Ben was notified today that his company is in big trouble, and that he may not get any health insurance options soon. His boss is downsizing, and we aren't 100% sure what that means. I am not so afraid of Ben not working full time, but I am afraid of having a newborn baby with no health coverage. We are praying that we can at least insure Logan after he is born. Babies need checkups and shots and all of that fun stuff. Ben's boss is going to try and keep us insured until then, but we will just have to wait and see. I know that God has the perfect plan for us, and the perfect job for Ben out there somewhere. This has been really hard on Ben as he wants so desperately to provide for his family. I really am so proud of how hard he works and how diligent he is in everything he does. This is simply out of his control. 
All of that aside, I do think it's crazy cool that I have less than 74 days left until I give birth. No amount of money in the world can make up for the happiness that Logan is already bringing to his daddy and I. We just have to trust that God is going to provide for us in ways we cannot see.

3 comments:

Mrs said...

He is so worthy of your trust!

Don't forget . . . if you have to, you can look into Florida Kid Care for Logan. It paid for Ty's broken arm, thank God.

Unknown said...

Prayers!
Don't ever hesitate to ask; it's a blessing to be included in your life. :)

agable said...

Thanks, ladies. We went to the Gable's last night, and Gordon was so sweet about letting us talk everything out with him. He is so wise, so whenever we have insurance issues he's the first guy I think of to offer us advice. Sometimes just talking it out and coming up with possible solutions can be so comforting.