I know, I know. One of my resolutions is to stop worrying so much. And I promise to work on that ASAP. However, Ben and I have reached a hurdle with our health insurance and I would greatly appreciate any prayer from you guys. Ben's boss has decided to change our health insurance completely, starting tomorrow. We aren't sure what this means for our coverage, etc. I have a crucial doctor's appointment in a little over a week, and we aren't sure if our coverage will be in effect yet. I have to get a Rhogam injection, because I am RH negative. This alone scares me, because there's a pretty good change that Logan has Ben's blood type and not mine. My doctor is already giving me the injection two weeks later than what is considered ideal, and if our insurance is not willing to cover it, I could miss it completely. Apparently, Logan will most likely be fine without the injection, because he is my first baby and it usually doesn't effect the first born. However, if I am ever blessed enough to have another child, my blood could attack the child because it sees it as an intruder. Not good. So in a nutshell, I need that injection. It has been so difficult to leave it all up to the Lord. It's such a scary possibility that I try not to dwell on it too much. I was thinking about this yesterday and I asked myself what I could do to better this situation. I only came up with two answers. Pray and ask my loved ones to pray. That's you guys! Don't you feel special? :)
I know that ultimately, God will take care of this 100%. But hey, a little prayer never hurts either :)
3 comments:
Of course we will pray, Angela!
Don't get me started on insurance. Grrr . . . .
I had all three of my babies WITHOUT insurance. That's right! I would fret and worry just as much as you do because of the money we owed. Himself finally sat me down and said, "Relax. They're not going to come and take the baby back. We'll just pay them every month."
You know? That's just what we did. It took us three years to pay for Tyler but we did it. As long as you pay SOMETHING every month, they don't bother you. Please don't let insurance (or the lack of it) keep you from getting the help you need. God will provide!
You are loved!
Although I'm baffled by insurance-related matters, I know God has His special Hand of Protection on your family: on you, Ben, Logan, AND any children you may have in the future.
I love you.
I enjoyed seeing you, too!
Hope you're feeling better and can look at bananas again. ;) KIDDING!
Post a Comment