Thursday, January 7, 2010
Ben
I went to have lunch with Ben today at his work. When I got there, he took me outside and said he had to talk to me. This was unusual. He said that it looks like tomorrow will be the last day he will have a job. No warning, nothing. The Orlando branch has gone bankrupt. It hasn't really hit me yet, and more than anything I just feel so bad for Ben. He's been trying so hard. He's acting very cool about everything but I know this is so painful for him. Please pray that he can have strength through all of this. I am not afraid of money problems, and maybe that's naive of me. But I'm just not allowing myself to think about it. My only prayer is that Ben is okay and that little Logan will still be healthy no matter what. Thanks for letting me get all of this out. God knows what's in store for us, even if we do not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My dear Angela,
I just got home from out of town! I hope you got my email. Love and prayers to you!
My dear Angela,
I just got home from out of town! I hope you got my email. Love and prayers to you!
Post a Comment