I'm sure all of you lovely ladies that have had the pleasure of being pregnant can relate to this story.
I woke up at 4:50 this morning, absolutely ravenous. Now, if this had happened last year, I would have ignored my hunger and went back to sleep like a normal person. However, this appetite seemed other-worldly. I waited til 5, thinking that somehow made things more dignified. I woke up, running into plenty of walls on my way to the kitchen. I poured myself a bowl of raisin bran, which is weird, because I don't at all like raisin bran. It's got a ton of sugar and it doesn't even taste like it's got a ton of sugar. I live by the motto that if something's going to have a lot of sugar, it may as well be chocolate. Anyway, I poured my cereal only to discover that there was no milk. I ate it dry. It was gross. But my appetite was soothed. Needless to say, I am more than a little groggy this morning. All over cereal.
2 comments:
"I live by the motto that if something is going to taste like it has a ton of sugar, it better have chocolate in it."
This motto is MUCH better than "hakuna matata."
=D
Love you, Angela!
Great. Now you two have me missing chocolate AND singing "Hakuna Matata!" Just great.
;-P
Got your emails. Everything looks wonderful!
Post a Comment