Saturday, January 16, 2010

Helpful




Yep, I'm still growing! I have a feeling Logan's going to be a big boy :)

I came across some extremely helpful verses this morning, and I couldn't keep them to myself. I felt like they were written just for me, but I know that's not true :)

1. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young. -Psalm 84:3.
This is so comforting. For the last week and a half, I have been panicking about how we will provide for Logan, how we will pay our rent, etc. This verse encourages me that God will always have a home for us in Him.

2. And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Jesus Christ. -Phillipians 4:19
What an awesome promise! When I panic, I just need to remember that God's got this. It's all going to be just fine.

3. For you formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. -Psalm 139:13-14
How beautiful! This verse comforts my new momma fears. I am forever obsessing over whether or not Logan will be healthy, and if I am doing enough to aid in his development. I probably worry about his health more than anything else at the moment. This verse reassures me that ultimately, God is the one making my precious boy, and He is forming him moment by moment, day by day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great verses!
You look wonderful!

Raquel said...

Wow! Look at that belly! :)

Even though those verses weren't written specifically for you, God knew when they were penned that you would find them helpful someday. ;)