Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Resolutions

I am one of those girls that actually makes and sticks to resolutions. Maybe it's my OCD, I don't know. I still remember resolutions from many years ago. The ones I haven't kept are ones I shouldn't have made in the first place. Things beyond my realm of control. 
This year, I only have a few resolutions. I find that if I only make a few, I can actually accomplish them.
1. Be the most loving mother I can be to my sweet Logan. This one shouldn't be hard. :)
2. Stop my constant cycle of worry. It's exhausting. This year, I want to give all of my fears to God and trust that He won't let me down. 
3. Stop eating so much sugar. I am realizing just how much I consume. High metabolism or not, it's not good for me.
4. Lastly, I am resolving that this year will be the year that Ben and I finally buy a house! Ben has been wanting to buy a house since before we even got engaged, but the timing was never right. I pray that this year will be the year we have it all figured out. Stay tuned. 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Houses are permanent things. I not-so-secretly hope you find one here that you love! :D

Raquel said...

Yes, I'm sure #1 will be very easy. :) 2010 will be one of the best years of your life, I'm sure! Just a few more months!

"Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is refuge for us."- Psalm 62:8

My favorite verse. :) Pour out your worries to Him, Angela!