Most people may be sad that Christmas is over, but today is just as exciting for this gal. Today, I am in my THIRD trimester! I have been anticipating this milestone for so long. A year ago, I could not imagine that I would be this blessed. I get teary-eyed when I look back at the journey. I have a healthy, thriving, baby boy inside my belly, and I cannot get over how amazing and miraculous that is. We are in the home stretch! Of course, I worry about so much still. I pray more than ever, because I have to rely on God's protection for everything. But I feel His love for me with every kick my boy gives me. And trust me, there are a lot of them :) We still have part three of this journey to experience, and my prayer is that things will continue to stay healthy, that baby Logan will continue to grow strong and healthy, and that Ben and I can enjoy this beautiful, special time. My next big appointment is on the eleventh, when I get my RH-negative injection. Of course, I am already worried, because they are giving it to me at 30 weeks rather than at 28 weeks, which is what all the books say to do. But alas, they are the doctors. I need to trust that things will go well.
Thank you for the abundance of prayer and encouragement that you have shown to my little family. We cannot express how much that has helped us over the past seven months. Happy New Year, loved ones!
2 comments:
Angela! I never tire of hearing of your baby and your progress. I will pray for you to be able to NOT worry. God has brought you this far. He won't stop being faithful! Trust Him. Trust your doctor who says all is WELL. Trust each little kick that says, "Hi, Mama!"
You got a big smile from this gal with your news!
Time to start shower planning! :D
Post a Comment