I have not been able to sleep for days, so what better early morning activity to partake in than blogging?
Today I am focusing on what I am most thankful for in life. My verse for this week is Psalm 95:2: Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
I don't think there has been a more thankful time in my nearly 25 years on this earth. This Thanksgiving I am reflecting on how far God has brought me, and how much I have to look forward to in the coming months.
Here is a sample of what I am thanking God for:
1. First and foremost, my biggest prayer has been answered. Logan, I love you already!
2. My husband will be a year older on Friday! It's so crazy to think that we have been a couple since the tender age of 17. I see now how God put us together. I couldn't have predicted that we would have such success as a team.
3. We have been married nearly 4 years! Wow!
4. I got to meet my sweet niece Evie this week, and I get to spend some time with her tonight and tomorrow. I love her already! It's so cute to watch her and Lily play together.
5. My health! I have managed to stay relatively healthy, all while being around kids every day and getting little sleep every night. God is protecting me from those nasty viruses out there, and I am so thankful.
6. My favorite day of the year (okay, one of them:) is coming! Black Friday, I've been looking forward to you!
7. I have so many people that pray for me on a daily basis. You know who you are, and I love you and thank you!
8. We were able to renew our lease at no additional charge. We will be living in Florida until the end of August at least! Ben is not too happy about that, but we are thankful for getting the same rate on our rent.
9. The weather! I think it may be nice and cool for Thanksgiving this year!
10. Edy's slow churned pumpkin ice cream. Don't judge me :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Much love to you all!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Angela!
Enjoy your day with your family! :D
I know you guys are crazy busy, but email me if you guys have any spare time this weekend. Ty and I were hoping to maybe see you. :)
P.S. I'm so thankful for YOU and God's Hand in your life.
I'm definitely thankful for so many things. I'm thankful that right now, you and Ben are fishing with Ty and Jess! =D
Much love to you! Hope to see more photos of G* Thanksgiving day soon!
Post a Comment