Well, Thanksgiving week came and went. What a lovely (yet busy!) week it was! Ben and I went over to the Gable's every evening after work, where we were able to visit with all of Ben's brothers and both of our sister-in-laws, our two nieces, Lily and Evie, almost all of Ben's cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. It made me happy to have Ben spend such a great holiday with his loved ones (although I love them too! :). My camera broke halfway through all the celebrating, which makes me sad, but I was able to get a few candids of the festivities as well as a few snapshots of Evie, whom I had never met ( and probably won't get to see again for a while, seeing as how Houston is quite a few miles away). I hope everyone had as beautiful a holiday was we did!
Oh, and I apologize for this weird formatting. I can't seem to get my computer to work properly this morning.
2 comments:
Evie is so cute, and big family gatherings are the best!
Thrilled we got to see you last night! Invitation for today still stands. Go Gators! :D
Yes! Come watch the Gators! We'll be there!
Looks like Peter participated in "No Shave November." Tyler was disappointed that no one told him about it!
Post a Comment