Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things I am Thankful For This Week

1. 15 weeks as of yesterday!

2. Little kids that run up to me as soon as I get to work asking if they can help me carry things

3. Clorox Green Works cleaners

4. Finally getting into a somewhat steady routine at work

5. A husband that wants to help out

6. My best friend getting married soon

7. My other best friend in LA that I get to see next month

8. Fall is here

9. Pumpkin scented soaps are available now :)

10. We settled on a theme for the nursery. I'm excited!

11. I have a belly now, so people don't think I'm just getting fat

12. I don't miss soda at all (most of the time. I have my moments)

13. I am doing okay with less than 100 mg of caffeine a day. One tea bag in the morning seems to be working.

14. I am learning how to cook healthy foods

15. So many fun holidays and events are coming up

So much to be thankful for and excited about! Happy fall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooo! Let's cook healthy foods together! I'm always afraid to try things on my own!

The thought of a decorated nursery makes me so excited! :D :D :D

And what are you talking about fat?? You've only ever been adorable!