Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Back

I've been a bad blogger. So many times in the last couple of weeks I've been tempted to blog, but when I get home from work I am quite sleepy with a laundry list of things to do.
But alas, I am back! Here are some pictures from the couple of fun outings I had during the past couple of weeks.

This is a picture of my best friend Christy at her bridal shower last weekend. I LOVE bridal showers. I love how happy the bride to be always is. And okay, my favorite part is always the presents. I love seeing what people pick out for the lucky lady.
Christy had so much fun! Above is a picture of her in her new apron :).

Above is a picture with me and the famous Ruthie. She is so sweet and so amazing. When I got married she did my hair and makeup for free, and made me feel like a queen :)
She threw her little sister an awesome shower.

Below are a couple of pictures from Sunday at Kathryn's 3rd birthday party. Her Momma has been my friend since we were 8 years old, and now we're both having babies! Hers is due shortly after mine :)In other news, I am officially in my second trimester now! I am 14 weeks and a few days. Woohoo! I have been sick the last two weeks (nothing major) and my doctor really wants me to go on antibiotics, but I am hesitant. I am not a fan of antibiotics for the most part. I was also told today that I have O negative blood, so at 29 weeks I have to go on special meds to protect the baby. That's fine with me though. A lot of women have to do that.
Well, that's all for now. I could write so much more, but my list awaits and it's not getting any smaller. Happy fall everyone!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun times!
I don't understand all about the antibiotics and such, but I don't blame you for your hesitance. I would want to know exactly what it's for and how it might affect the baby.

I'm so happy fall has arrived, and I'm looking forward to our Jeremiah's outing! :D
Miss you, too!

Mrs said...

I agree with Jessie, but if it's an infection it won't go away EXCEPT for with antibiotics. Our own Helen Brown lectured me on that one. ;-) I say get it now before you feel worse.

Woo hoo on 14 weeks! Your pregnancy is so much fun!