Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Today is a happy day for me. Today, I am twelve weeks pregnant. God sure does hear my prayers. :) I've been feeling the nausea, but it actually isn't a morning thing. I wake up at 6, do my thing getting ready for work, and usually feel fine until about 11 or so, and it ends (usually) around 4pm. The term "morning sickness" is misleading. Can I confess something though? I don't mind one bit that I've started throwing up a little or that I've had some uncomfortable days. My baby is growing, and that's all I can ask for. He or she is 2 1/2 inches long now. Isn't that amazing? My next appointment is next Tuesday (the 15th) and it's going to be a long one. I'm actually taking off from work because it's going to take so long. It's just a routine physical that they give every woman at 13 weeks. I'm looking forward to another sonogram.
In other news, today is my mom's birthday (and my half birthday, oddly enough). Happy birthday mom! Thanks for giving me life :)

3 comments:

Mrs said...

I was thinking of you and your wee bairn yesterday! I remembered correctly that you'd be about 12 weeks along. Hope your appetite is still strong!

Ty enjoyed his time with you and Ben so much! You guys are good medicine.

=)

Raquel said...

Oh Angela, you're almost 1/3 of the way there!! Thinking of you and praying!

Unknown said...

I just smile every time I read this, because your "labor day" is going to be here before we can blink!