It's been a while since I have posted anything. Mainly because I have nothing to post that is anywhere near as exciting as my previous post!
Life is going well. The cat is out of the bag about our little blessing on the way. We are just so excited and can't wait to be parents.
Work is a little frustrating these days. We've had to take pay cuts and I am learning new computer programs that are very complex and hard to grasp. It's been a challenge.
Our biggest decision right now is where we are going to live once this little one shows up. Our lease is up on February 1st, but we are contemplating whether to stay here until baby is born, buy a house here while the tax credit program is going on (I believe that deal ends in December) or just wait and continue to pursue our dream of moving out of state. We just don't know yet. We have a little while to decide I guess. On a personal level, I'd absolutely LOVE to live somewhere out west (New Mexico, Arizona, etc.) or someplace north (North Carolina or Tennessee). Florida can be very overwhelming at times. We definitely want a slower pace of life whenever that becomes a possibility.
Ben took me out today. It was sweet. We had lunch (okay, I don't know if McDonald's counts as "out" but we are trying to save a little money) and then to a movie. It was nice. I told him we should go to a movie while it's still just the two of us. That's what all of the parenting books suggest.
Nothing else to report, just counting down the days and continuing to pray for Baby Gable to be strong and healthy.
2 comments:
I'm voting stay in state and buy a house close by, but you already knew that!
:)
I agree with Jessie, but I would also love ONE MORE REASON to head to New Mexico! :-D
Post a Comment