Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Surprise!!!!!




I have an announcement. After years of praying and trying, I am pregnant!!!! Praise God! I prayed that if God wanted me to find out, He'd have to give me a big sign. I found out last Monday, July 20. I had been feeling yucky for about a week, and didn't want to get my hopes up. Monday came along, and apart of my molar broke out of my mouth! Seriously! I was horrified and wasn't sure why this happened. I called around to see what I should do, and someone suggested that I take a pregnancy test, because pregnant women have teeth issues that are more severe sometimes. Well, I happened to have two tests in my bathroom, so I decided I'd go for it. I really just expected to see one measly little line, like so many times before. Well, right away, I got two beautiful, pink lines!!! I didn't believe it! I was jumping up and down, crying and laughing and saying " I'm pregnant!!!" over and over. I was home alone, so I just kept telling Lucky. Haha! When Ben came home, I had planned on leaving the test on his dresser and not saying anything. But as soon as he saw my face he smiled and said " I knew it!!" We are so happy. I took two more tests over the past week, just to make sure. lol I just got back from my first OB appointment, and other than my blood pressure being high, everything looks normal and healthy :) My doctor said I need to stop worrying and enjoy this. I am so worried, but so incredibly thankful and happy. I just realize what a huge blessing from God this is. I am so happy that God cares enough about me to give me the biggest desire of my heart. I love this baby already. I will make sure to tell him or her every day just what a blessing they are to me. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. I love you all and I am just incredibly in awe of how loving you all have been. Love, Angela :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:D :D :D
I'm so looking forward to the coming months and walking through them with you!
Love you!

Mrs said...

We can't stop smiling here! So glad the news is out. So glad for the NEWS!

agable said...

Thank you BOTH! What blessings you both have been. I am so thankful!

Cheryl said...

OK, now I'm tearing up! I'll be praying that you'll truly have an enjoyable pregnancy!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! It took us 2 years to have my daughter and I totally remember the exact moment I took the test and found out I was pregnant.

I am so happy for you!