Sunday, August 9, 2009
I'm Sorry, I'm Just So Tired!
I've discovered a lesser known pregnancy symptom. I am exhausted! It's weird for me. I have had insomnia basically since Ben and I got married nearly four years ago, and now all of a sudden, all I want to do is nap! I still aim for about 7 or so hours of sleep a night, but it's the days that are filled with a constant urge to yawn. I can't really blame baby though. I have given up my yummy caffeine. All of it. The doctor said it was fine to drink it in moderation, but you know how I get. If I am going to do something, I can't do it half way. I try not to look at it anymore. I wonder how it's going to be when I am at work every day for hours at a time. I hope I don't fall asleep at lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aaahhhh . . . you won't get an argument from me about nap time! Another glorious sign of a pregnancy progressing. :-) Second trimester will be the "golden days" of energy!
When do your classes start? We're starting on the 17th, here.
Praying for your meetings tomorrow night!
If you want, we can transform Fishing Wednesday into Napping Wednesday! :D
That's how my mom figured out she was pregnant. She was telling a friend she was just so tired all the time, all she wanted to do was nap and the friend suggested she might be pregnant. She blew it off since my parents had been trying for so long. Ends up she was already 3 months pregnant with me.
Sorry, that last comment was supposed to be my user name, not Jordan's
Post a Comment