Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm a busy lady....

Today was the kid's first day back at school. Let me just say, I am exhausted! I woke up super early this morning because my schedule is different this year. Today was "get to know each other day", so I basically was on crowd control the entire day. I have to eat breakfast at 6:30, and I don't get to eat lunch until 12:40, so today I felt like I was about to fall over. My students are great though. I have some returning ones, as well as some new faces, but I can already tell they are really bright.
Some of them already know I am pregnant (word sometimes travels fast at that place ) and some still don't know. They just say I look different and can't figure out why. lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're definitely beaming all the time. They can't help but notice. :)

Here's to getting back into routines. The first week is always crazy!

Mrs said...

Hey there, 10 week lady! Hope you get some energy soon with the ushering in of the 2nd trimester! Two more weeks!

Our first week back of school was chaotic, to say the least. I can't believe how poorly it went. The more determined I am that we do well, the more they fight me! The minions!

agable said...

I had a little private celebration today. Ten weeks! God is so good!