Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Summer
Summer is in full swing. I am not the biggest fan of summer (although I do think it makes a cute name for a little girl!). On the way home from our trip I was worried that summer was going to allow me numerous opportunities to ruminate on things that shouldn't be ruminated on. But I have found that if my mind starts to go to "that place" and begins to feel sad about you know what, I have to say "God, I give this to You". Sounds simple. I have been doing this a lot. I am trying to make the most of things this summer. I just found out what I am teaching next year, so come August I will once again be a very busy lady. I am excited for the possibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just read all the classes you'll be teaching next year. Do you feel like you need to go back to school first? :-D That will keep your mind occupied!
I feel like summer is FLYING by. I don't want to waste it, but time just gets away from me! We want to make sure we do things like go to Kelly Park. At least once or twice!
Totally stoked about your literature class! :)
Had a great time with you today!
Love,
Jessie
Post a Comment