So I need some female advice. I have been running and or working out every day, and I am pretty satisfied with the results thus far. Here's my problem: With all of the extra sweat I have been producing, my skin has decided to go crazy! I am breaking out on my chin and jawline, and I am not sure what to do about it. I have always taken care of my skin, but I can't seem to stop this. I wear sunscreen when I run to protect my face, but it seems to be making the problem worse.
Any suggestions? Am I not doing something I should be doing?
3 comments:
Are you wearing a "sweatproof" or "sport" sunscreen? If so, ditch it. Try finding a sunscreen that is also a moisturizer (oil-free) instead.
No make-up while you're running.
This is my best guess!
Thank you! I didn't really realize there was much of a difference, but you're probably right :)
Are you drinking enough water?
Wanna walk/run Thursday again?
Post a Comment