Himself and I went with the Rigels in February. We loved it! We hope to get his n her kayaks eventually. I already found one life vest at the yard sale!
Jessie, Yes! Rebounders is next on our to-do list! Next time you have a free afternoon we are kidnapping you guys :) Mrs. Welsh, His and Hers kayaks sound wonderful! What a great idea :)
The last time my husband and I canoed our motto was "Head for shore!" All the way down the river we went from the left shore to the right shore back to the left shore, etc. One time he ducked to the left to avoid a huge spider in a tree just as I shoved off the right shore with the oar. We flipped, of course! It was still fun but you guys look much more adept at it!
5 comments:
Yay! Pictures up already!
We had a lovely time with the two of you, as well!
Up next: a trip to the trampoline place. :D
P.S. Thanks for putting up the picture where I wasn't ready. :P Maybe if Ben had given us fair warning... ;)
I knew Jessie was saying something there!
Himself and I went with the Rigels in February. We loved it! We hope to get his n her kayaks eventually. I already found one life vest at the yard sale!
Jessie,
Yes! Rebounders is next on our to-do list! Next time you have a free afternoon we are kidnapping you guys :)
Mrs. Welsh,
His and Hers kayaks sound wonderful! What a great idea :)
The last time my husband and I canoed our motto was "Head for shore!" All the way down the river we went from the left shore to the right shore back to the left shore, etc. One time he ducked to the left to avoid a huge spider in a tree just as I shoved off the right shore with the oar. We flipped, of course! It was still fun but you guys look much more adept at it!
That sounds adventurous! :)
Post a Comment