Gran
My gran is in surgery right now. I am worried, but also praying hard. She has ovarian cancer, but because she failed her stress test last week she has to get that straightened out before they treat her for it. I talked to her yesterday and she was just so positive. She has been an inspiration to me. She doesn't let things oppress her in the same way that I do. I know she can't live forever, but I just don't want her to go yet. She's been there for so much. She's stuck with me through thick and thin. I love her a lot and I hope that I get to have her in my life for more years.
6 comments:
Praying for Gran, Angela.
And you.
Thanks! Looks like she came through the surgery okay :)
I just prayed for her surgery and then found your comment, Angela, so it was a quick answer to my prayer. :)
I'll be praying her recovery goes well.
Thanks Jessie! How have you been?
Hi, Angela. :) I'm doing well. The semester is a little crazy, but I guess it's always that way right up until the end. Still, in the midst of the craziness, I've been able to hold onto the calm moments of the day. I can't complain. :)
Now I'm on my way out the door to a Maundy Thursday service - really looking forward to that.
Awe, I bet you are doing awesome in your classes! Do you get a break this summer?
P.S. I heard you might be up for a canoe trip sometime :)
Post a Comment