Saturday, January 17, 2009
Sleep Is Good
I whole-heartedly believe that getting enough sleep is important. I just usually don't sleep very well myself. It started when Ben and I got married. He had to get up every day at a certain time for work, and because we lived in a shoe box, I woke when he woke. Once I am awake that is it. I cannot go back. Well, thankfully, we no longer live in a shoe box, but the habit is still with me. The funny thing is, when I am sleep-deprived, I often do silly things that I would not normally do. For instance, this week, I was taking a shower while half asleep, and I accidentally washed my hair with shaving cream....oops. And yesterday, I apparently swiped Ben's toothbrush to clean out my retainer and then didn't rinse it out...I have no recollection of this! I really don't...which kind of makes me wonder if maybe I should sleep more. My brain is tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I slept in this morning without guilt. Our bodies will make up the hours it needs somehow!
Too funny on the shaving cream. I've "shampooed" my hair with conditioner before and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.
Ever had conversations while you were asleep and then awakened later with no clue what you even said?
That's the worst!
Ben's toothbrush...ha ha, that's hilarious!
After one rough night I mistook a tube of Desitin Diaper Ointment for a similarly colored tube of UltraBrite toothpaste! It tastes just as fishy as it smells...gag.
Post a Comment