I haven't posted anything in a few days, mainly because I've been working a lot more and just don't have as much time on my hands. But that doesn't mean that blog-worthy things haven't been happening. I am loving my job. I know I probably shouldn't write about my job on here, because I don't like to put specific personal information on the web where strangers can see it, but I will say this: I am so incredibly thankful that God has blessed me with this position. I feel like I really am supposed to be here, and that makes me smile. I am feeling better with the whole baby situation as well. Now that I am working more, I simply cannot indulge in as many negative feelings. I do not have time. I wish I had had this job last year, when all of this happened. It might have saved me quite a few tears.
I feel God working in me. I am changing for the better. While I am not 100% over the baby we lost in October, I will say this. I have found joy. When I work with children every day, I feel like I am hopefully making a difference to them, and my sadness diminishes. I do look forward to the days when I can teach my child how to tie their shoes and ride their bike. But my time will come. I am feeling so much more content to wait on the Lord's perfect plan for me. Thank you so much for all of you who have been praying for Ben and I over the past year. You have made such a difference in our lives, and we love you for that.
Now I must go grade papers :).
1 comment:
Praising, praising, praising, Angela! I want to put my hands up in the air [but then I couldn't type]. Praising God for His faithful love and the work He's doing in your life.
Amen and amen!
"Though sorrows may last for the night, joy comes with the morning!"
Post a Comment