Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Count It All Joy
I'm trying this new thing where I don't let little things bug me. That can be difficult, but I'm doing alright with it so far. Today, on my way home, I stopped at a Borders to get a book. I was in line and got really sick all of a sudden. The lady in front of me was taking such a long time, there were people behind me, and I felt really yucky....thankfully I didn't throw up all over everyone. I made it to the bathroom at least. Then when I got home, I got a knock on my door...I had a certified letter from our old complex, saying we owe them nearly $300 dollars by February 12...um..it's the 17th....we don't get any of our deposit back....but I'm not going to freak out about it. I'm going to be rational...and blog about it instead..lol. I will just have to be careful for a while (which sucks because my birthday is two weeks away....). I am trying to think of little ways I can save, such as not buying magazines, no more snacks, no coffee out, and no text messages ( I get charged 15 cents for each text). I'm not going to get all worried about this...as I write this, I am trying to convince myself, but it will all work out somehow. Money isn't everything, and I am really thankful for everything I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a great goal, Angela. You have such a neat perspective on life. :)
I don't know if you're the perfectionistic type or not, but don't beat yourself up if you don't feel this way all the time. You don't have to. (I'm speaking from personal experience, because I am 100% the perfectionistic type! Drives me crazy sometimes! ;)
Hope you're having a good day!
Awe, thanks! Yes, I am a total perfectionist.In every way! I always want the cleanest house, I want to look perfect, never do anything wrong, it's exhausting! lol I didn't know you were a perfectionist too,maybe that's why we click so well! I am learning as I age that perfection is impossible, and I am becoming content to do my best, whatever that may be. Have a wonderful day! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment