Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Blessings



So Ben and I had a busy but wonderful Christmas yesterday. We began celebrating on Christmas Eve, when we opened our stockings. Ben blessed me with a plethora of chocolate :). I love that boy.
We opened our gifts from each other on Christmas morning, and then I cooked for the lunch we were having with his side of the family. I was saving room for lunch, so by 1:30 I thought I would faint from hunger! The lunch was fantastic though. Yesterday evening my family came to our house for Christmas. It was my first time ever hosting a holiday (other than birthdays ) and I really enjoyed it. My family is huge and quirky but I love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
I'm curious; what did you make for lunch?

agable said...

Well the family made the big stuff, but I made rolls,a salad, green bean casserole, and double layer brownies :).
P.S. It was great seeing you today!