I am quite excited for 2009. Only two days away! I am very much ready to leave 2008 in the past and look forward to the blank slate of a new year. I am looking forward to many things.
-I am going to a wedding on Saturday of a girl I grew up with. She's so beautiful and so sweet and I'm honored that she invited Ben and I to be a part of her day :).
- I am also looking forward to getting back to work. This will be my second semester teaching at Champion and I am excited to aid such bright kids with their learning experiences : ).
-I am thrilled that Ben and I are moving at the end of January. We have been giddy since the day we signed the new lease. I'm someone that actually likes to move. New possibilities excite me.
-I am very much looking forward to our 2009 vacation. We've narrowed it down to either NYC and Washington D.C. , Chicago, or South Dakota ( I am very big into National Parks, and I want to see Badlands). I can't decide!
Happy New Year everyone!
2 comments:
Badlands, definitely! Did you know you can get a yearly pass to State parks? It will let you in for free!
Happy New Year, Angela and Ben! May God bless you both as you strive to serve Him each day.
Oops, I meant to National Parks, but I'm sure you could get one for State parks as well!
Post a Comment