~ Sweeping the kitchen floor during little man's nap time. Crumbs everywhere. I am thankful. Thankful for the doing, the purpose to my silent time.
~Finishing a wonderful book on finding true beauty in Christ. Even though I have been mad at my Christ lately. He loves me still. And he finds me captivating. And I can only draw closer to him.
~Cooking meals for my sweet son. He reminds me that there is joy to be found. Everywhere. The way he takes such delight in eating food. Oh, to have such joy, such a sense of wonder.
~Endorphins from my workouts. Exercising is where I find relief. I can cry with my body. With every ache, my body feels what my words won't say. And I let it out. And all is well again.
~For joy in other's joys. I am happy for my dear friends that are having more children. This is by the grace of God. I am not jealous, not bitter. I am joyful because I know that we all have the same creator, and he loves us all the same.
~For a husband that understands. I don't have to speak, he just knows. Sometimes he knows me better than I know myself. There was no reason for him to buy my favorite chocolate, leave it out for me and not say anything. He just wanted to infuse some joy in my day.
~Above all, for someone to pray to when I don't know what to pray. When all I can do is look for moments. The moments speak for themselves.
2 comments:
You have such a way w/words...You should write a book! I would buy it!
Oh friend, someday I would love to write a book. I write all the time anyway, may as well put all my words in one place :)
Post a Comment