I haven't done a thankful post in quite a while, so I think I'm due for one!
This morning I am so thanful for:
~Quiet time with the Lord this morning. L and I only got up once last night, around 3:30 a.m. I am feeling so rested! This never happens, and when I woke up at 7 I was able to have some quiet time.
~Ben. He's so smart. It was going to cost him over a hundred dollars to fix his truck, and he was able to do it himself for less than half of that.
~January. I usually dislike this month. Christmas is over, nothing horribly fun taking place. But this month has already been filled with new beginnings and new experiences for us.
~A good work out. Some of you may groan, but I really do enjoy exercise! I feel so much better afterward.
That's all for now! Have a blessed Tuesday, loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment