Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Orlando Christmas Part One

We had lunch with my mom and family on Christmas day. On the menu: Ham, salad, a cheese plate, sweet potatoes, fresh fruit, and Christmas punch. By the time we got to my mom's, we were ready to chow down!
L trying some Christmas lunch....



Hungry men :)

My little brother.....eager to open presents!


My mom opening the present we got her :)







It was so great to get to see everyone on Christmas day. I am so thankful for a family that loves me!

I still have many more pictures to post, but I'm out of time for now.
Have a lovely day, everyone!

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Dude...your brother looks like Robert Pattinson. haha :D

agable said...

You know, a lot of people say that! haha!

Mrs said...

Your siblings have grown so much since your wedding day! Why does that always take us by surprise?

Unknown said...

I was going to ask where Sarah Anne was, but I spotted her cute, baby belly in the last photo. :)

agable said...

Jess, she's getting her water broken tomorrow!