I thought we were going to have to wait until December to get this gorgeous tree, but Ben realized how inexpensive this one was and he told me to go ahead and get it early. Feast your eyes on this beauty!
Yes, the tree is behind the couches. Yes, that was done intentionally.
I can't believe the advent season is here again! Oh, it makes my heart warm. Things are a little lean this year, but you know what? I don't care too much. What material goods do I need? All of the things I hope for are not things you can buy in stores. My wish list this year includes:
1. HEALTH. I can't stress this one enough. Complete health for my family and my extended family is at the top of my list.
2. Sleep. This one is mostly for me. I want a good solid 7 hours. There, I said it.
3. I want to find a church home in our new town. Still haven't found the right one.
4. I want to stop worrying over things that are not in my control. Still working on that.
5. I want peace for my entire extended family. I want them to make good choices for themselves which will ultimately give everyone peace.
That's what I want this year. I know, I'm being greedy. But that's what I want. Is it too early to say Merry Christmas? Maybe, but I don't care.
Merry Christmas, friends! What a glorious time of year this is!
3 comments:
I love your tree! And I bet you're excited for your first Christmas with your little man. (:
I sure am :) Christmas is extra special to me this year!
You talked Ben into it!!
Yay! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment