I find fog to be beautiful. There's a mysterious quality to it. It makes its surroundings look like they are straight out of a storybook. I just looked out onto the deck and discovered a backyard full of lovely fog.
As many of you know, I am a worrier by nature. It's just how I deal with things. I have been worried as of late due to circumstances in which I cannot control. As a mom, I so wish I could control everything so that my sweet angel never has to know a moment less than perfect. I know that's silly. This is real life, I cannot control everything, and my job as a Christian is to do my best and trust that God has us right where He wants us. I know this. Every Christian has areas in which their faith is tested. My life reminds me of the beautiful fog I just witnessed on my back porch. I will probably look back on the very worries I have now and find them to be beautiful in their own way. I can't see through the fog in this world and know that everything is going to turn out well. I can trust that God won't leave us nor forsake us though. I can trust that if I give my worries over to Him, if I truly trust that His plan for me is right, then I can sleep at night knowing I am right where He wants me to be. I am so thankful for the life God has given me. He knew what He was doing when He made me. I forget that so often. My prayer for this week is that we can all let go of our fear and give our worries over to the one who holds the future.
Have a blessed Thursday, friends.
1 comment:
The more we know God's character, the more we are able to trust Him and His plan for our life and then the smaller our fear becomes.
May we all find that perfect peace that comes from resting completely in His loving hand.
Have a good day, Angela!
Beth Anne
Post a Comment