Things I am thankful for today:
1. The pretty sunset I got to see last night.
2. Walks with this guy
and this guy
3. It's Friday. That's a reason to be thankful in itself.
4. Podcasts from www.summitconnect.org. We haven't found a church out here yet, but these podcasts are pretty great.
5. The mom's group that I joined. L and I are having a lovely time meeting new people each week!
6. Food to eat, water to drink, a husband to hug, a baby to hold, you get the idea :)
7. L is 7 months old today! I'm thankful that he's so healthy and happy.
8. The weather isn't as ridiculously hot as it was a month ago :)
9. Canned pumpkin is available now at my local grocery store :) You didn't actually think I'd write a whole blog and not mention my favorite gourd, did you?
10. It's almost November! I love November!
Happy, happy Friday everyone. Go do something fun.



1 comment:
I love your practice of thankfulness!
Post a Comment