Friday, June 4, 2010

Victory!

Logan and I had a victory yesterday. We went out, just the two of us, for the first time ever! I have been putting this off for a while, mainly out of fear. But after months of going stir crazy, Ben suggested that I try and take L out all on my own. Scary, yes. But I did it! We went to the mall. We would have gone to a park, but it was so sunny out and I didn't want to deal with sunscreen. 
L was a doll! He barely fussed at all, and stayed in his stroller without protest for 99 % of the time. Two sweet mothers even looked at him and said how cute he was, and I proceeded to tell them that it was our first time out alone. They gave me understanding looks :) I have a cute video, but I can't seem to get it on here. A picture will have to suffice for now. This is in the middle of our mall walking expedition. He is pretty excited here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutiecutiecutie!

Congrats to you! Maybe we can even take Logan out next week, if you're both up to it. :)

agable said...

That would be fabulous! We'll plan something.

Mrs said...

Of course he was happy! He got to gaze at his beautiful Mommy the entire time!