Monday, February 22, 2010

36!

Who would have thought that sleep deprivation, nausea, heartburn, hair that is always falling out, and weight gain would make a girl the happiest girl in the world? It's crazy, isn't it? I am 36 weeks today!!! This is a big, BIG day for me! I don't know why 36 weeks is the one I've been specifically holding my breath for, but it is here! I woke up at 5, wide awake as I realized what today is. Of course, now I am so groggy I don't know which end is up. But who cares? Right before Ben left for work, he gave me a hug and said "Happy nine months, babe". He's heard about this day many times. In 28 days or less, I get to meet my little man! He is worth every discomfort in the world. I can't wait to be his mommy. We are going to have so much fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Ben and Angela and Logan!

You beat me this morning, girl! I slept in till a quarter till 6! Woot!

Maybe you don't feel this way, but it seems like this nine months has flown by incredibly fast! Weren't we just sitting on the back of Ben's truck the week you found out you were pregnant?!

Mrs said...

Happy 36 weeks!

Keep Ben. Forever.

And.

Ever.